I agree to pay the Central Florida Collegiate Baseball Organization $800.00 where a non-refundable Player deposit in the amount of $400.00 shall be paid upon execution of this contractual document. The remainder of the fees in the amount of $400 is due by February 15, 2018. After this date, unless an agreement has been made with the Central Florida’s Collegiate Baseball management for payment, any Player that has not paid in full will void their contract and there will be no refunds. The Player will be replaced on the roster at that time.
➢ The only time a Player will be refunded any payment will be if they have been drafted by a professional baseball team or if they provide proof of injury on or before April 1st, 2019. Proof of injury will be a written notification from their current physician that their injury prohibits them from participating in any BASEBALL ACTIVITY from June 1st through July 30th, 2019.
1. By signing the Player, Parent or Guardian is agreeing to the aforementioned Financial Agreement.
2. By signing this agreement the Player agrees to continue with the team until the end of the CFCL baseball 2019 season, this includes post season play. (Regular Season 6/1 to 7/24 – Post Season 7/24 to 7/30).
3. By signing this agreement the Player, Parent or Guardian and on behalf of all their heirs, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Central Florida’s Collegiate Baseball, its directors, officers, coaches, employees, sponsors and volunteers from any and all liabilities incident to the Player’s involvement or participation in the aforementioned program, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE PLAYERS OWN NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent of the permitted law.
4. If a Player is injured during the CFCL baseball season of play there will be no refunds on housing or Players Fee.
5. By signing this agreement the Player is 100% financially responsible for any housing damages from June 1st, 2019- July 30th, 2019 or until they vacant the property. There will be a final inspection of the Player’s housing prior to them vacating the property.
6. The Player will report to Jupiter on June 1st, 2019.